Where I've Been, My New Book, and Exciting Family News | Chronicles of a Quiet Fighter
Hello, everyone!
I know... I know. You're probably wondering, "Where have you been?"
The truth is, I've been on a creative journey. Over the past several weeks, I've been pouring my energy into writing a few different stories. I don't know yet if they'll all be published, but they've done something just as important—they've sparked new ideas for future books and reminded me why I love writing in the first place.
I'm also excited to share that my latest book is almost finished! I'm putting the final touches on the manuscript before sending it off to my publisher. It won't be much longer now.
If you'd like a sneak peek at what's coming next, be sure to visit Quiet Fighter Press. I'll be posting the cover reveal, updates, and the official release date there as soon as everything is finalized. It's the best place to stay up to date on everything I'm working on.
Some Family News ❤️
I also have some exciting personal news to share!
My nephew, Cameron, married a wonderful woman named Chloe a few months ago, and they're expecting a baby in February. I couldn't be happier for both of them.
That also means... I'm going to be a grand-uncle!
Now, here's the funny part. Chloe has ADHD. Cameron has ADHD. As most of you know, I have autism. Cameron's sister, Haley, has ADHD, and his mom, Jenna, has ADHD too.
Let's just say... that poor kid doesn't stand a chance! 😂
Whether they end up with ADHD, autism, both, or neither, one thing is certain—they're already surrounded by a family that will love, support, and understand them exactly as they are.
Why I've Been Quiet
Life has been incredibly busy lately, and because of that, something had to take a back seat for a little while. This time, it was the blog.
I honestly felt bad about stepping away because writing here means a lot to me. This blog has always been a place where I can share my experiences, advocate for autism, and connect with all of you.
The good news is that while I wasn't posting, I wasn't standing still. I've been collecting ideas, experiences, and stories to share. That means I have plenty to write about over the next several weeks as I catch everyone up on everything that's been happening.
Now that the book is nearly complete and heading to my publisher for its final edits and approval, I'm hoping to get back into a regular blogging routine.
Thank you for sticking with me and for continuing to read, share, and support my work. It truly means more than you know.
Until next time...
Stay kind. Stay curious. Keep fighting quietly.
— Caleb P.
Your Favorite Autism Advocate
Comments
Post a Comment